PROFILE

SEARCH

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bedazzled..

 Hello to all the lovely people out there...

Sharing some of the statement neckpieces which caught my attention this year. From spike to neon to stones and chains..Everything.. 

Have a look. Enjoy!!
 Wear this with a round neck..
 The lion head spike for the strong, rock look! Goes with round as well as V neck.
  Rock salt neck piece, pair it with a classy dress to complete the look.

 The leaf necklace with a buttoned shirt or dennim for the day look.
The choker necklace with a shirt or a dress again.


 Neon rope again for bright sunny days!

 The spike stud necklace for the chic look





Neon Spike one of my favorite goes with anything and everything!




Let me know if there is anything or if you are interested in any of these. I shall help you out. Shall post lots of pics with the neckpieces above.. Stay tuned..and STAY STYLIST!

Quote: The camera cannot lie, but it can be an accessory to untruth.
Harold Evans

6 comments:

  1. wow thats really an amazing collection!! Can you please also mention where did you get these from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweets.. One I got online and rest I sell it. If you are interested in any let me know. I can check the stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to know about the rock salt neck piece!

      Delete
  3. Here it is http://www.shopnineteen.com/jewelry/coral-asymmetric-necklace.html . I coloured the boring pale green stone with pink glitter..

    ReplyDelete