PROFILE

SEARCH

Monday, July 8, 2013

Finally

Hello Everyone,

After months of thought of starting a blog and delaying the same I am finally starting with my first blog.

 I am Swechha and work as a Stylist in Mumbai. I hail from the North East but now in Mumbai with my husband married for almost 4 years now, enjoying life and enjoying work.

 Will be sharing Fashion, Trends, Personal style along with my work and invite everyone to feel free and ask me anything about styling. You can write to me in staystylist@gmail.com for any styling or fashion crisis or for any information regarding the same. I will make sure each of the queries is answered.

Welcome to my Personal Styling/ Fashion Diary...Enjoy..



                           
                            Dress: ASOS, Shoes: Berksha

No comments:

Post a Comment